Senior Secondary Education
Senior Secondary Education (12TH CLASS)
“SSC” means Senior Secondary Certificate (i.e. XII – Examination). The examinations are conducted twice in a year in accordance with the syllabi prescribed by the Board. 20 marks of continuous & comprehensive evaluation have been allotted in each subject. After passing the examination, a certificate of qualification is awarded by the Board.
What is Senior Secondary Education?
Our Senior Secondary Education Programs aim to provide students with comprehensive knowledge, practical skills, and experiences that will help them succeed in their future endeavors. Our programs are designed to meet the needs of students from diverse backgrounds and learning styles, and our experienced faculty members work closely with students to help them achieve their academic and personal goals.
Our Senior Secondary Education Programs:
At BHARATH Institute of Schooling Education, we offer Senior Secondary Education programs in Science, Commerce, and Humanities streams. Here is a brief overview of each program:
1. Senior Secondary Science: Our Senior Secondary Science program is designed for students who want to pursue a career in science and technology. The program includes subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
2. Senior Secondary Commerce: Our Senior Secondary Commerce program is designed for students who want to pursue a career in commerce and business. The program includes subjects such as Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, and Mathematics.
3. Senior Secondary Humanities: Our Senior Secondary Humanities program is designed for students who want to pursue a career in social sciences, arts, or humanities. The program includes subjects such as History, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, and English.
2. Attach all original documents along with their photocopies attested by a Gazetted Officer/Class I officer/notarized/Principal/Head Master of College/School/All Authorised Signatory Authorities mentioned in the Admission Form and submit them to the school/Affiliated Centres for verification.
3. Submit the Admission Form along with the required fees and documents to the school before the last date of admission.
4. Once all the requirements have been met, BISE will recommend the candidate for admission if he/she is eligible.
5. Check the admission status on the website: Click Here
Why Choose BHARATH Institute of Schooling Education for Senior Secondary Education?
Our Senior Secondary Education programs are designed to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge required to succeed in their future endeavors.
Here are some reasons why you should choose BHARATH Institute of Schooling Education for Senior Secondary Education: