What is Open Schooling?
Open Schooling is a flexible education system that allows students to learn at their own pace and convenience. It is an alternative mode of education that provides an opportunity for students who could not complete their education due to various reasons to obtain a secondary education.
Why Choose Bharath Institute of Schooling Education for Open Schooling?
Innovative Teaching Methods:
Safe and Supportive Environment:
To seek admission to the Bharath Institute of Schooling Education, candidates must fulfill all the admission requirements and follow the steps below:
● Complete a duly filled Admission Form provided by the institute, made available by the respective school.
● Attach all original documents and photocopies attested by a Gazetted Officer/Class I officer/notarized/Principal/Head Master of College/School/All Authorised Signatory
Authorities mentioned in the Admission Form and produced it before the respective school/Affiliated Centres for scrutinizing/Verification. The school/Affiliated Centres shall
return the candidate the originals of the documents after verifying and scrutinizing them. The school shall retain the attested photocopies of all the documents to provide them to
the institute for the Admission Procedure.
● Submit the Admission Form along with the requisite fees and documents to the school before the last date for admission.
● After acquiring and scrutinizing all the requisites, the institute recommends the candidate for admission if they are eligible.
● A candidate may check the admission status on the website: www.bise.edu.in